- 2-channel high- and lowlevel input
- Smart highlevel input with ADEP circuit (Advanced Diagnostics Error Protection) and Auto Turn-On function
- Fully active crossover with subsonic, lowpass, bass boost and phase
- Master / Slave Mode for connecting two amplifiers in bridged mode
- Extremely stable MOSFET power supply
- Cable remote control for volume adjustment
- Highlevel input sensitivity up to 14 Volts max.
- SMD (Surface Mounted Device) manufacturing technology combines minimum space requirement with maximum reliability
- Massive aluminum heatsink for best cooling conditions
Smart highlevel input
The latest generation of OE car radios incorporates sophisticated possibilities of diagnosing the connected speakers. If a common amplifier will be hooked up failure messages and loss of specific features (e.g. fader function) quite often appears – but not with the D ONE.
The new ADEP circuit (Advanced Diagnostics Error Protection) avoids all these problems without loading the speaker outputs of the OE radio during high volumes unnecessarily.