- Small footprint Class D amplifier with high output power of 100 Watts RMS @ 4 and 2 Ohms load
- Start-Stop capability down to 6V supply voltage
- 6-channel lowlevel input
- Integrated, active crossover with highpass, lowpass, bandpass and subsonic
- “Input mode” switch for channel E & F for flexible input signal routing
- SMD (Surface Mounted Device) manufacturing technology combines minimum space requirement with maximum reliability
- Exclusive, extremely compact and clean design with illuminated HELIX-logo and low heat dissipation thanks to extraordinary efficiency
Helix M SIX
One for all – no matter if 3-way, 2-way or subwoofer application, the 6-channel amplifier M SIX will always be the right choice.
With generously 100 Watts RMS per channel into both 4 Ohms and 2 Ohms load this amp really gets your speaker cones going despite its super-compact dimensions. On the other hand the M SIX stays totally cool thanks to its highly efficient Class D design topology. And even bridged configurations are possible, delivering up to 3 x 200 Watts RMS of clean and undistorted output power.
In addition a comprehensive and stunningly practical feature set leaves nothing to be desired. And finally the perfect sound tuning is no big deal thanks to its integrated crossover with all its setup options.