- Highly efficient 5-channel Class HD amplifier with integrated 7-channel DSP
- Minimum dimensions for space saving and hidden installation concepts
- Low heat dissipation thanks to maximum efficiency
- 32 Bit AD and DA signal converters of the latest generation
- ACO – Advanced 32 Bit CoProcessor for all control and communication tasks:
- 10 internal memory locations for sound setups
- Setup switching within milliseconds
- High-speed data transfer and improved usability
- Two power options: “HighPower” mode for maximum performance and “MidPower” mode with reduced output power and lower power consumption for Plug & Play applications
- Extremely powerful “fixed point” audio DSP with 64 Bit resolution
- Unique DSP Sound Effects such as the “Augmented Bass Processing” which dynamically optimizes the bass response of the subwoofer, the “StageXpander” that significantly widens the stereo perspective, the “RealCenter” function which allows a perfectly focussed sound staging for both driver and co-driver and much more
- InputEQ and ISA (Input Signal Analyzer) for easy analysis and compensation of input signals
- Optical input in SPDIF format with sampling rates between 12 and 96 kHz
- Smart highlevel input with ADEP.3 circuit and Auto Turn-On function
- Auto Remote switch
- Start-Stop capability down to 6 V supply voltage
- Freely configurable 2-channel PreOut for the connection of additional amplifiers
- Subwoofer connection cable for MATCH Plug & Play and conventional subwoofers included in delivery
- Control input for optional accessories like WIFI CONTROL, DIRECTOR & co.
ACO – Advanced 32 Bit CoProcessor
The MATCH M 5DSP MK2 amplifier incorporates an extraordinary powerful 32 Bit CoProcessor of the latest generation for all monitoring and communication tasks, both internally and externally. In opposite to the 8 Bit predecessor generation this MCU achieves way higher speeds with respect to setup switching and data communication with our DSP PC-Tool software. A further significant advantage is the integrated, native boot loader of the CoProcessor. It allows software upgrades of all components of the DSP in order to adjust the microcontroller-controlled ADEP.3 circuit for example at future modifications / changes in the diagnostic system of factory radios or if the device will be extended with additional interfaces. In addition, thanks to the new flash memory, the ACO offers 10 memory locations for sound setups instead of the common two.
Two power options
The M 5DSP MK2 has two power modes – the “HighPower” mode for maximum performance and “MidPower” mode with reduced output power and lower power consumption for Plug & Play applications.
Smart highlevel input ADEP.3
Modern, factory-installed car radios incorporate sophisticated possibilities of diagnosing the connected speakers. In particular the latest generation of car radios are equipped with additional monitoring functions so that failure messages and loss of specific features (e.g. fader function) quite often appear if a common amplifier will be hooked up – but not with the M 5DSP MK2.
The new ADEP.3 circuit (Advanced Diagnostics Error Protection, 3rd Generation) avoids all these problems without loading the speaker outputs of the OE radio during high volumes unnecessarily.
The switched power supply of the MATCH M 5DSP MK2 assures a constant internal supply voltage even if the battery’s voltage drops to 6 Volts during engine crank.