- Extremely rigid non-pressed paper cone for maximum stiffness
- Wide low-loss foam surround for maximum cone excursions
- Concave PP dustcap with embossed HELIX logo
- 2 x 2 Ohms impedance allows most flexible configuration
- High-temperature dual voice coil with enormous winding height for outstanding linear excursion
- Rock-solid diecast basket with diamond cut
- Removable rubber gasket
- Rugged butyl magnet cover with HELIX lettering for perfect magnet protection
- Solid push terminals for large wire gauge
- Extremely powerful, 9 x ventilated triple ferrite magnet system for highest magnetic flux linearity
Helix Q 10W
Elemental force with sensitivity
At the very first glance, it appears what the new Q subwoofers are designed for. The solid aluminum diecast baskets with diamond cut as well as the massive triple ferrite magnet systems clearly signalize that these subwoofers really mean it. The extremely stiff, hand-scooped cones and oversized voice coils with enormous winding height are literally predestinated to turn incredible volumes of air into deep bass sounds.
Yet sheer power alone is not sufficient – numerous sophisticated technical details together with a smart mix of materials assure highest precision and detailed bass reproduction which will satisfy even most demanding music enthusiasts.
These subwoofers form a perfect symbiosis of maximum sound pressure and state-of-the-art sound quality in a new dimension.