- 6.5” / 165 mm woofer with novel basalt-fiber-paper compound cone – a perfect combination of lowest weight, high stiffness and inner damping
- 1” / 25 mm silk dome tweeter in a noble aluminum housing for balanced, natural sound reproduction and lowest compression effects
- Individual HELIX basket with additional ventilation holes for better voice coil cooling and high power handling
- Separate, two-part “Flex-Crossover“ with 6/12 dB slope, bandstop filter and three-stage tweeter level adjustment – well suited for the installation in vehicles with separate mounting positions of the tweeter and woofer
- Crossovers solely equipped with high grade components e.g. lowdistortion air-core coils and minimum-loss Audiotec-foil capacitors for tweeter crossover
Helix S 62C
Sound quality meets elegance – with the new S-series loudspeakers every ride becomes a special sound experience. The sophisticated design and the use of the latest technologies guarantee excellent sound characteristics with rich bass, accurate mids and crystal-clear highs.
Nevertheless, these component systems are not only a highlight in terms of sound quality. Our engineers focused on a novel, timeless elegant design as well as on an easy integration into the vehicle. Low installation depths, a removeable aluminum tweeter housing as well as the innovative, two-part “Flex-Crossover” offer much more freedom in terms of connectivity and installation – especially if the tweeters and woofers are separately installed in the door and A-pillar.
Make every ride a special sound experience!