Helix T 10E
The new entry into the world of HELIX subwoofers – the HELIX T 10E
Small in size but a giant in sound performance – smart details like the stiff glassfiber-paper compound cone, the 4-layer voice coil with dual ventilation system or the large-sized bassreflex port assure rich bass response and maximum sound pressure without neglecting acoustical details or sonic precision.
The sturdy enclosure made from rigid MDF panels is covered with hard-wearing carpet and provides, in combination with the stable metal bars, perfect protection for the subwoofer chassis.
The T 10E impressively proves that powerful bass is no matter of budget and doesn’t necessarily come along with large enclosure dimensions.
- Compact, space-saving enclosure, completely made from rigid MDF in order to minimize cabinet vibrations
- Very stiff glassfiber-paper compound cone
- Double-stitched surround for highest mechanical rating
- 4-layer voice coil with dual ventilation system
- Large-sized bassreflex port with low tuning frequency for deep bass response
- Sturdy carpet surface with embroidered HELIX logo
- Solid screw terminals
- Speaker protection via stable metal bars
|Power RMS / max.||250 / 500 Watts|
|Max. linear excursion||+/- 5.25 mm|
|Efficiency 1 W / 1 m||91 dB|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||320 x 395 x 360 mm /
12.60 x 15.55 x 14.17”
1 x Enclosure subwoofer HELIX T 10E